Every Apple TV comes with a one-year limited warranty and 90 days of complimentary telephone technical support. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your coverage to two years from Apple TV purchase date. You get direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about tvOS, iCloud, AirPlay and more. And you get global repair coverage for your Apple products through convenient service options.
How to get AppleCare Protection Plan
- Add it to your bag during the checkout process when you purchase your new Apple TV.
- Or buy it while your Apple TV is still within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Apple TV. Your Apple TV purchase date is the date we ship and charge you for your order :
- Please Have Your Apple TV Serial Number Ready
- Contact Us For Apple Care Protection Plan Registration
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs Apple TV and tvOS, you get a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage
- Carry-in repair: Take your Apple TV to an Apple Authorized Service provider
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your Apple TV
- Included Apple TV Remote and power cord
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of topics, including:
- Setting up Apple TV and connecting to your Wi-Fi network and iCloud
- Renting and purchasing movies from the iTunes Store
- Using AirPlay to play content from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on your HDTV
- Connecting to additional services such as TED and more
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
(1) Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change.
(2) Availability of each option depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
(3) AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Apple TV purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.