- Connect USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display
- Connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your Mac display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display
- Connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately)
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices
- Connecting a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.
3840x2160 at 60Hz on :
- iPad Pro 11-inch,
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020)
- MacBook Air (2020)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz on :
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- MacBook Air (2018 and later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 and later)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
- iMac (non-Retina, 21.5‑inch, 2017)
- Mac mini (2018)
What's In The Box
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Manufacturing Part Number
How To Order
E-Mail : [email protected]
WhatsApp : +6018-873 6638
- Pre-Order, Business Enterprise & Configure To Order (CTO) Kindly Contact Us For Purchase Order Quotation.
- Contact Us To Confirm Stock Availability Before Proceed Orders Checkout Payments.
- All Products Listed Subject to Products Brands Distribution Inventory.
- Orders Cancellation, Refunds, Stock Exchange & Returns is Not Allowed Once Orders Placed Confirm Without Sufficient and Legitimate Reason.
- Stock Exchange & Returns is Not Allowed if Products Defects by Human Fault & Liquid Damage Within 7 Days.
- 2-60 days Orders Fulfillments Process Subject to Distribution Stock Availability & Shipments.
- All Right Reserved to Trinetts Technology (M) Sdn Bhd.