- Connect USB-C-enabled Mac or iPad Pro to an HDMI display
- Connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Mirror your Mac display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display
- Connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately)
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices
- Connecting a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.
What's In The Box
- Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Manufacturing Part Number
Order & Payment
How To Order
- Contact Us For Pre-Order, Configure To Order (CTO) Quotation & Confirm Stock Availability.
- All Products Listed Subject to Products Brands & Distribution Inventory.
- Cancellation, Refunds is Not Allowed once orders placed confirm without sufficient and legitimate reason.
- Stock Returns is Not Allowed if Products Defects by Human Fault & Liquid Damages Within 7 Days.
- 2-60 Days Orders Fulfillments Process Subject to Products Brands & Distribution Inventory & Shipments.
- All Right Reserved to Trinetts Technology (M) Sdn Bhd.
How To Payment
Send Us Yours Payment Slip with Details After Placing An Order For Proceed Order Fullfilments :
Bank Name : Public Bank Berhad
Account Name : Trinetts Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
Account No : 314 314 8216
1. Order ID :
2. Total Amount :
3. Full Name :
4. Phone Number :
5. E-Mail :
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp : 6018-8736638